The SBWN is a membership-based network, run by women for women. A place for women to connect, gain new skills, support one another and take time out of their busy lives to share business successes and challenges, learn from each other and nurture friendships.
Membership is opened to all women who wish to be empowered, connect and grow. Our members generally live and work in the Bass Coast and South Gippsland regions. What brings our members together is a desire and willingness to be open to new experiences and ways of thinking, to support each other and have lots of laughs along the way!
○ Age Limitations
The minimum age for an SBWN event attendee is 18 years. There is no maximum age.
○ Membership Cost and Duration
The SBWN offers one level of paid membership,” which costs $70.00 per annum. Membership is renewed annually on the anniversary of the original membership purchase date. Membership renewed automatically with the onus on members to cancel their membership prior to the renewal date.
A guest who becomes a Member whilst in attendance at an event will receive a one-off free registration to the following event.
Email subscriptions are available free of charge. The subscription is ongoing until membership is changed or cancelled.
○ Membership Benefits
The benefits of SBWN membership include:
● Discounted Member tickets – $55.00 (or flexible pricing based on the event but with the commitment of approximately 20% off the full/regular ticket price for members)
● Special price for members. BONUS offer: You can bring two non-members at a discounted rate of $63 (or flexible pricing based on the event but with the commitment of approximately 10% off the full/regular ticket price for members)
○ a Regular ticket is $70.00
● Opportunity to sponsor an event through various such means a door prize, promotion, etc .
● The SBWN Publicity Officer will acknowledge the sponsor via a Facebook post leading up to the event;
● Member profile page on the SBWN website where the member can provide details about themselves
● Opportunity to MC an event and share with the network with a short presentation that’s of interest to you.
● Opportunity to place business cards and brochures on the Members Table at events;
● New members will be invited to be identified as “New to the Network” at events.
● Opportunity to provide incentive for other members as a “member to member discount.
● Entry into members only door prize when attending an event.