Reviewed: 8 September 2020
Southern Business Women’s Network Inc. is referred to in this document as SBWN.
Upon registration to attend an SBWN event, you agree to the following:
- Members to engage with other members and guests in a respectful manner. Contact details supplied by other members and guests are to be used solely for the purpose of professional networking.
- Members must first obtain the express permission of another member prior to sending that member any solicitation emails.
- Members must not intimidate, harass or otherwise interfere with other members. In the event that this occurs, SBWN, at its sole discretion, may terminate that member’s membership.
- SBWN Committee members are the only entity to represent SBWN in any relationship with the public and via the media.
- SBWN accepts no responsibility or liability for the behaviour of attendees at SBWN events.
- Recording of event guest speakers by any means, without prior written authorisation from SBWN Committee, is strictly forbidden.
- SBWN will provide an area at its monthly events for members only to display their business cards. We reserve the right to remove any business cards, brochures, promotional material, papers or any other materials displayed at events which are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive.
- Direct marketing or soliciting of brochures and promotional material to other members at our monthly events is strictly forbidden.
- From time to time, photography and filming may take place at events and be used for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to photographed/filmed please advise a SBWN Committee member or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memberships may be terminated or revoked at any time at the discretion of the SBWN committee for the failure of members to comply with its Terms and Conditions.
- You are also responsible for informing your guests of our Terms and Conditions, values Code of Ethics and Mission.
Our preferred payment method for events is online, via PayPal. Even if you don't have a paypal account, you can pay with a credit card using the PayPal system.
If for some reason you simply cannot pay in advance and have made prior arrangements with the treasurer or president to pay on the night, there is an additional surcharge. The charge varies - rounding the amount up to the nearest whole note. For example, if the event is promoted at $49, payment on the night would be $50. If the event is $52.50, then amount due on the night would be $55.00.
We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be effective immediately upon public posting.
Notice to you will be provided only by a change of date at the top of the page and is up to the reader to make note of the date on acceptance. If you notice a change of date, please re-read the T&C’s before accepting.
You are required to accept these terms in order to attend any SBWN events.