We are delighted to invite you to the 2018 Victorian Rural Women’s Forum.
- The forum will run from
- mid-morning Thursday 2 August to mid-afternoon Friday 3 August at
- RACV Goldfields Resort in Creswick.
- Two fantastic keynote addresses: Sallie Jones of Gippsland Jersey; and Henry and Anna Terry, truffle farmers from the hit Channel 7 television series My Kitchen Rules
- There will be four training workshops running concurrently over four sessions allowing everyone to participate in each (Leadership, Wellbeing, Social media, Financial literacy).
- Structured and unstructured networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Three-course gala dinner.
All of this included in your FREE registration.
Numbers are strictly limited and places will be allocated on a ‘first in’ basis. The forum is a participatory event tailored to suit all audiences. There will be a place for both experienced women and those with ambition to succeed. This forum is designed for maximum participation and participants should commit to contributing and taking away new skills and connections.
Registration is open to subscribers of the Victorian Rural Women’s Network. Please follow the link below to the Rural Women’s Network website for details on how to register.
We hope you can join us and look forward to meeting you at the Forum.