7pm to 9pm, April 8
With everything rapidly moving online, business owners are having to think creatively about how they can keep their customers engaged. Blogs are one very effective way of staying connected to your customers and giving them extra value in these challenging times.
Blogging is not only a great way to engage your audience, but it can also help boost your google rankings. But it's hard to know what makes a good blog and how to make your blog stand out against the crowd.
Join blogging expert Eimear McNelis, owner of Red Dirt Road, for a webinar about how to write a blog like a pro. You'll learn:
- How to begin a blog
- How a blog can help client/customers find you.
- How to plan and write topics for your blog
- Finding talent to blog for you / Guest Blogging
- Finding photos for your blog
- SEO / Hastags/ Social Media - The flywheel of blogging