Our guest speaker events are normally on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm - 9pm.
Midyear we change to Wednesdays (May, June and July)
- Thurs, 17th January, 2019 - Jenny O’Sullivan - Start 2019 With Focus for You and Your Team
- Thurs, 21st February, 2019 - Emily Carter - How Indigenous Women are Making Communities Safer
- Thurs, 21st March, 2019 - Lucy Mathieson - Turning a Blog into a Thriving Full Time Business
- Thurs, 11th April, 2019 - On the Couch - The Story Behind the Revitalisation of Meeniyan
- Wed, 15th May, 2019 - Sue Carmody - Photography as the Bridge to Your Customer
- Wed, 19th June, 2019 - Thomas Crosbie - Making the Most of Technology for Business Success
- Wed, 17th July, 2019 - Heidi Hamm - Environmental Sustainability for Businesses
- Thurs, 15th August, 2019 - Gillian Triggs - Former President Australian Human Rights Commission - Speaking Up!
- Thurs, 19th September, 2019 - Leah Mather - Soft is the New Hard: Communicate Effectively
- Thurs, 17th October, 2019 - The Ark Clothing Co story - from country markets to the national stage
- Thurs, 21st November, 2019
- Thurs, 19th December, 2019